MEMBERSHIP GRANT – POSTPONED FOR 2021 DUE TO COVID-19
A $500 grant will be awarded this a year to an active member of the Santa Maria Women’s Network. This grant is intended to assist a SMWN Member with continuing education, business building, or enhancing business expertise. Questions may be directed to Scholarship Chair, Erika Weber, email@example.com, 805-714-2480 OR Donna Denham, firstname.lastname@example.org, 805-937-2025 . The Member Grant will be awarded once a year, at the June meeting.
Applicants must fulfill the following qualifications:
1. Be a member at least one year prior to the application deadline
2. Attend a minimum of nine (9) general meetings within the past year (waived for the 202-2021 year)
3. All dues and fees must be current
1. Click here to download the application
2. Complete contact information for yourself and for one personal reference on the form.
3. Answer the Application Questions on a separate page/s; attach to Application.
4. Provide two letters of recommendation; attach to Application.
5. Email application to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org by May 7, 2021 or drop off at the Santa Maria Country Club
Applications are reviewed by a committee of local professionals who are not members of the Santa Maria Women’s Network.
This year, the Member Grant is awarded at the General Meeting of the SMWN, the first Wednesday in June.
WINNER MUST BE PRESENT TO ACCEPT THE AWARD. Follow all directions to qualify.
Deadline for all applications without exception is the first Friday in May 2021. Applications are to be sent on or by this date and emailed directly to the email@example.com org or firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, Application packets may be hand-delivered to the Santa Maria Country Club prior to the application deadline in May.