MEMBER GRANT – 2023
A $1000 grant will be awarded this year to an active member of the Santa Maria Women’s Network. This grant is intended to assist an SMWN Member with continuing education, business building, or enhancing business expertise. Questions may be directed to President, Naomi Altergott, at email@example.com. The Member Grant will be awarded once a year, at the June meeting.
Applicants must fulfill the following qualifications:
1. Be a member at least one year prior to the application deadline
2. Attend a minimum of nine (9) general meetings within the past year
3. All dues and fees must be current
1. Click here to access the application
2. Complete contact information for yourself and for one personal reference on the form
3. Answer the Application Questions on a separate page; attach to Application
4. Provide two letters of recommendation; attach to Application
5. Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 28th, 2023
Applications are reviewed by a committee of local professionals who are not members of the Santa Maria Women’s Network.
This year, the Member Grant is awarded at the General Meeting of the SMWN, the first Wednesday in June.
WINNER MUST BE PRESENT TO ACCEPT THE AWARD. Follow all directions to qualify.
Deadline for all applications, without exception, is the last Friday in April 2023. Applications are to be sent on or by this date and emailed directly to email@example.com. Alternatively, application packets may be hand-delivered to Naomi Altergott during the April 2023 meeting, or a prior meeting.