A $1000 grant is awarded once a year to an active member of the Santa Maria Women’s Network. This grant is intended to assist a SMWN Member with continuing education, business building, or enhancing business expertise. Questions may be directed to Scholarship Chair, Martha Beckman, email@example.com or 805-478-5355. The Member Grant will be awarded once a year, at the April meeting.
Applicants must fulfill the following qualifications:
1. Be a member at least one year prior to the application deadline
2. Attend a minimum of nine (9) general meetings within the past year
3. All dues and fees must be current
1. Click here to download the application
2. Complete contact information for yourself and for one personal reference on the form.
3. Answer the Application Questions on a separate page/s; attach to Application.
4. Provide two letters of recommendation; attach to Application.
5. Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 6, 2020 or drop off at the March SMWN Luncheon.
Applications are reviewed by a committee of local professionals who are not members of the Santa Maria Women’s Network.
The Member Grant is awarded at the General Meeting of the SMWN, the first Wednesday in April.
WINNER MUST BE PRESENT TO ACCEPT THE AWARD. Follow all directions to qualify.
Deadline for all applications without exception is the first Friday in March 2021. Applications are to be sent on or by this date and emailed directly to the email@example.com . Alternatively, Application packets may be hand-delivered at the Santa Maria, Women’s Network monthly luncheon during the meeting prior to the application deadline in March.