ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP GRANT
A $1000 grant is awarded annually to an active member of the Santa Maria Women’s Network. This grant is intended to assist a SMWN Member with continuing education, business building, or enhancing business expertise. Questions may be directed to Scholarship Chair, Martha Beckman, email@example.com or 805-478-5355. The Member Grant will be awarded the following month at our October 3rd, 2018 meeting.
Applicants must fulfill the following qualifications:
1. Be a member at least one year prior to August 1, 2018
2. Attend a minimum of nine (9) general meetings within the course of the fiscal year (July ’17-June’18).
3. All dues and fees current as of August 1, 2018
1. Request an emailed or paper Application Form by filling out request below. Print out form.
2. Complete contact information for yourself and for one personal reference on the form.
3. Answer the Application Questions on separate page/s; attach to Application.
4. Provide two letters of recommendation; attach to Application.
5. Mail Application and three copies as directed.
Applications are reviewed by a committee of local professionals who are not members of the Santa Maria Women’s Network.
The Member Grant is awarded at the General Meeting of the SMWN, the first Wednesday in October, October 4, 2017.
WINNER MUST BE PRESENT TO ACCEPT THE AWARD. Follow all directions to qualify.
Deadline for all applications without exception is Friday, September 8, 2018. Applications are to be postmarked on or by this date and mailed directly to the SMWN P.O. Box 5242, Santa Maria, CA 93456-5242. Alternatively, Application packets may be hand delivered at the Santa Maria, Women’s Network monthly luncheon on August 1st, 2018 or September 5th, 2018.
If you would like an application emailed to you, fill out form below.